Robinson Rubber Products offers a wide variety of
value-added engineering and technical services to meet any customer need.
For complete details, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Component Design Assistance
Materials & Compound Formulation Development
- Over 1,500 compound
- Plus custom design and development of other compound
formulations to meet your precise requirements.
- Link: Polymer
Material & Selection Guide
RRPrototypes Prototype Services
- A unique service to assist customers with product
development and selection of appropriate polymers, materials and rubber
- A quick, economical way to test designs and ideas
in actual working environments before investing in production
molds and tooling.
- Easy, quick, inexpensive modification of molds
and tooling to ensure rubber component design is production ready.
- Completed in 5 to 25 working days ARO depending
on part complexity.
Multiple Component Assemblies
- Value added assemblies as simple as inserting
a washer or disk into a rubber component nest.
- Or as complex as multiple rubber, plastic and
metal components assembled, packaged and ready for product installation
straight from the box.
- Everything from a simple 10 parts per bag, to
layer packaging, to Kan-Ban quantities per box.
- Plus packaging of finished components or assemblies
for wholesale or retail stocking.
Performance Testing & Evaluation
- In the prototype or product development stage.
- Or ongoing performance evaluation as part
of the normal rubber component manufacturing.